Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Cache Bash VI Challenge 12-SEP

As much as I hate to I must now give our seats up on the boat. Should nobody else want them I'll send the money for them if you will let me know where to send it to.

Quote Originally Posted by arkfiremedic View Post
    As much as I hate to I must now give our seats up on the boat. Should nobody else want them I'll send the money for them if you will let me know where to send it to.
    Now a problem... thanks for letting us know. I'm sure those seats will be taken up by someone.
    Thanks! Savy

Quote Originally Posted by MathSeeker View Post
    Good job on the video, Savoy!
    Thanks... I hope people watch the last few seconds at least. There is a little geo-Easter-egg there

Are seats still available on the Island Tour? If so, I would like to reserve two spots for LadyRedbug & friend. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRedbug View Post
    Are seats still available on the Island Tour? If so, I would like to reserve two spots for LadyRedbug & friend. Thanks!
    Yep... I believe that will be the last two seats!

At this point, if people are interested in this, they will need to check in at the event to see if there were can cancellations.

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming interest in the Boat Tour mini-event!

- Savoy

Quote Originally Posted by MathSeeker View Post
    Two adults please!
    I am giving up our two adult seats. Please make them available to someone else. Thank you!
    One cache at a time!

Will do.... thanks!
    = Savoy

I am giving up two adult seats. We won't be able to make it to this event, after all, due to conflicts with a grandson's football games and a son-in-law's birthday celebration.

docfirewoman Guest
    Yes... I am one of "those people" I am a phone cacher.. I am not gps impaired, in fact because I am a physics prof I even can explain the relativity involved in how they work, I just like my phone. So I guess I will take my lumps and type things in to my gps if I have to due to signal. I appreciate the heads up on the poor signal. Sky Forest and I are excited to attend

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRedbug View Post
    I am giving up two adult seats. We won't be able to make it to this event, after all, due to conflicts with a grandson's football games and a son-in-law's birthday celebration.
    Thanks for the heads up.. we'll miss you!