Thread: C.A.G.E. March Meet, Greet, and Eat

C.A.G.E. March Meet, Greet, and Eat

I'm about to go have dinner at the place I hope to have the next event, and it's not Homer's (that's a backup plan).

I was planning on scheduling it on the 19th, because they always seem to be a Mid-Month Thursday. Is that the unofficial standard?

Also, how big of a deal is it to schedule events close together? I seem to see that they are often scheduled for the same day, which makes sense. I know there are a couple of events scheduled for Pi Day, so if we need to push the date back a week, I'm okay with that as well.

All input is welcome, and I'll do my best to make as many people happy as I can

There is no unofficial standard that I know of. Most of the time its up to the host. We did discuss what day once and Thursday seemed to be the winner. Most months it tends to be the last Thursday but that seems to change based on the layout of the month.

I posted the event (GC5NKCC) for the 19th, at Gus' Fried Chicken on Bowman. But I just talked to Butch, and it sounds like it may be best to reschedule this event for the 26th because of the Mega event in MO, as well as multiple events on the 14th.

I posted a note on the listing, and I'll touch base with those who have RSVPed already, before I reschedule, but I'm about 90% sure that this event will be rescheduled for the 26th. Thanks for your patience with a first time host!

No worries... we appreciate the effort that goes into hosting!
    Do what you think is best, the rest of us will adjust.

- Savy

I went ahead and rescheduled the event for the 26th. Please spread the word, and have fun at MOGA!