Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring Break and ET?

Just two weeks away... last call. Don't make me go out there and those all by myself!!

I'd totally be up for it but we already have something planned. Have fun out there!

Savoy, attached for your information and preparation are some notes I put together regarding my experience doing the ET Highway series about a year and a half ago. I wish I could join you, as I need to get the last 800 or so. But, like many others, I have conflicts. This type of trip is best planned out months in advance! Now, if you want to go this fall, I might be up for it.

P.S. If the links in the Word document don't work, let me know and I will provide them separately.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Nice tips and notes... thanks!

I'm still planning on hitting the road, perhaps picked up geocachers as I go. I've got the bug to be on the road, so I'll see how many I can get this time - and plan to finish up sometime in the future.

If its no fun, there is always Vegas

Welp... and the weather has killed a couple of days of my Spring Break, so I'm going to hold off on this until a bit latter.

Humm, maybe I'll try and hit the MOGA