Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CITO Event Opportunity for Central Arkansas

Awesome Event, I'm not sure if we'll be able to attend or not, but I'll keep you updated Les!

Cool!

Will there be places to clean that do not require a canoe? I ask because cypress trees love water and I don't have the mobility to truck through mud or a canoe to float it.

Quote Originally Posted by perm74 View Post
    Will there be places to clean that do not require a canoe? I ask because cypress trees love water and I don't have the mobility to truck through mud or a canoe to float it.
    Actually, we won't be canoeing at all.

We'll be walking along various trails/paths and leaving the bags of trash/items near the banks. The Canoe club will be picking them up latter via land, and sea

I'm going to run out there tomorrow after work or afternoon on Friday to check conditions... please be sure to check the event webpage before you head out for this event. If the water is too high or its a bit too boggy to work safely due to all the rain/snow, etc., I'll shout out (announce something) via the event page.

Thanks! - Savoy

The Arkansas Canoe Club Rep. and I are going to call a "delay of game" on this event.

I went down this afternoon, and ACC is on the river now... and we both agree that the water is too high and the ground too unstable to have this event as scheduled.

I am cancelling this for now, but PLEASE expect to see these again, most likely near the end of April.

Thank you all that agreed to come out and serve this community in this GREAT cause. Its noticed and very much appreciated!!!!

- Savoy

Its official... this event will be the CAGE April CITO Event, event.
    I'll have the page up soon... thanks all!
    - Savoy