Thread: Thunder at the river

grandkid44 Guest

Thunder at the river

Bike rally begins today at 4 nlr riverfront , vendors, bands, food, a zillion bikes. Come on out , Im placing a micro there today ..I know many of you , come out and visit.. Il be on my silver scoot and Bunny will be on her green trike . As ugly as I am you gotta be able to find me ...we REALLY hope to see you. Its 10bucks for the three days...so I was told. There will be a parade starting at the pike ave bowling alley winding down pike to the riverfront @ about 6 fri.....if one of you would like to ride with me email me today if possible..Ill furnish a helmet for you. Contrary to what most folks may think , biker rallys are good clean fun and bikers are a friendly group . .......except for Phantom, he is bad ,really bad .

SteveBrown Guest
    Sounds like a whole lot of fun. I wish we could come, but we're headed north this weekend.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest

Re: Thunder at the river

Quote Originally Posted by grandkid38
    ... except for Phantom, he is bad ,really bad .
    Now "GK" you do know from reading his caching stats, that there is nooooo place you could hide that "Phantom" couldn't find you right?
    And he is back

Phantom_491 Guest

Re: Thunder at the river

Quote Originally Posted by BACKPACKNJACK
    Quote Originally Posted by grandkid38
    ... except for Phantom, he is bad ,really bad .
    Now "GK" you do know from reading his caching stats, that there is nooooo place you could hide that "Phantom" couldn't find you right?
    And he is back
    I'm back and gone again... No wait I'm back, I think.

I just got back last night from Missouri. (Went to watch the kids graduate {8th Grade, and Kindergarten}) I'm seeing what caches I missed out on during the week I was gone.

There's no place you can go that I can't find you if I want to! Bwah ha ha ha!