Thread: 2 Finds, 351 DNFs in 7 years

2 Finds, 351 DNFs in 7 years

Anyone up for a road trip?

"On August 11, 2014, a second intrepid geocacher made this nearly impossible find. This makes only two finds after nearly 7 years and 327 DNFs."

http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/G...2-c6eba273563f
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Quote Originally Posted by The_Griswolds View Post
    Anyone up for a road trip?
    I can have my bag packed within 15 minutes. What time will you be by to pick me up???
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

This is now on my radar although I may just be another statistic. My wife's family lives in Illinois and I just spent the better half of two weeks in the Decatur area. That is only about 1.5 hours from this cache. I would have been tempted to try had I known. Next time I'm in the area I am headed there. A flashlight and magnifying glass seems like needed equipment.

GC4MZ8P ▼

Do You Like Gardening?

Another one I've been watching. 215 DNFs and 0 finds. Poor MetalNewton- he has 108 DNFs by himself. I'd think if I was the cache owner I'd have to give old MetalNewton an A for effort and a spoiler hint to boot.

That is amazing. I'm not so sure I could keep at it that long. He even has a cheering section. People are encouraging him. That's awesome. Thanks for pointing this one out although I doubt I'll make it to Canada.