Thread: GeoWoodStock XIII

GeoWoodStock XIII

About that time to start planning the next GeoWoodStock XIII trip! My dream trip is that I'd love to fly in and rent a car a several days early and cache around Washington DC and time pending drive up to Maine and catch and cache in every state (eleven of them and Washington D.C.) on the East Coast I haven't gotten a cache yet in. Anybody have any similar plans? If I can't come up with enough funds or time my Plan B is drive and bring a tent and just rough it and grab the surrounding states I haven't found and several virtual caches in Washington D.C. What is your plans?

Hmm, trying to decide on MOGA or GWXIII. Would have to fly to GW. Will watch your thread.

WVKiwi Guest
    Adding some temptation perhaps to this thread?

To : Geocachers Everywhere!

The Maryland Geocaching Society (MGS) and the Maryland GeoWoodstock Committee are excited to announce the "Opening of our GeoWoodstock XIII" website. Registration will open in the coming week and we hope everyone will join us in Boonsboro, Maryland for Geowoodstock XIII.

GW XIII will be held Memorial Day weekend at The Washington County Agricultural Education Center near Boonsboro, Maryland - in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The County is known not only for its rich history, but also for a rich and varied cultural scene. County tourism is just as juicy and exciting as the scenery, history and geocaching. We have a ton of exciting activities planned and of course, a region filled with great geocaching and GeoTours!

Maryland has been characterized as "America In Miniature." So it's no surprise the phrase was our chosen motto for GeoWoodstock XIII. Come Share Some Memories in The Old Line state....www.geowoodstock.com/gws13.
    Don't forget to post your "Will Attend" http://coord.info/GC54840 and "Like" our FaceBook page for the latest information https://www.facebook.com/GeoWoodstockXIII

We hope to see you all in Maryland!

Becky (WVKiwi)
    Maryland GeoWoodstock Committee

WVKiwi Guest
    Registration and the GW store went live just today!