Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to forums, but not caching

demonicangel Guest

New to forums, but not caching

Well, I'm new to the forums so I thought it might be a good idea to do an introduction. Some of you already know us, though, but for those who don't we are known as the team of DemonicAngel. That's the name for my husband and I as we are always caching together. He's the Angel if you are wondering... honestly, LOL. We live in Paris and do most of our caching in the general area between Fort Smith to Russelville and Clarksville to Booneville. But when we can escape we go off for others. We have a few hidden in our area as well. Not nearly as many as we did last year, but we are in the process of planning out some new ones now. We took a break from caching at the end of last year do to some health problems, but all is well again and we are back at it. Often we cache with our friend Beerhog. He's been a family friend for nearly 30 years. When the kids are out of school we bring them along too. We have 3 boys and they have gotten pretty good themselves at finding them. With some of the harder ones, we bring everyone along. It seems with 6 people looking, it makes the finding a little easier.
    Anyways I just wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves.

thenaturenurd Guest

Welcome!

Glad to have you demonicangel. I was up on magazine the other day with my wife. We will be back...see you out there.

demonicangel Guest

arparkguy

I just noticed you are from Huntsville... that's cool!! That's where my husband is from originally. He grew up and went to school there for many years before I married him and brought him back to my old neck of the woods.

Welcome, demonicangel! I've seen several logs by you guys, and I think we've met at a couple of events. Nice to have you here!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

RuffRidr Guest
    Welcome to the forums. We enjoyed meeting you at the last cache get together in Clarksville. I also enjoy reading your logs. You really put a lot of effort into them and they are fun to read.

--RuffRidr

thenaturenurd Guest

Huntsville

Demonicangel,

We actually just live here. We are not from Huntsville.

Craig

WE ARE IN TRUBBLE NOW THE DEMONIC ONE IS HERE. EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

MrsGeoark Guest
    Glad to see you all join us. We have not gotten to the caches on 10 and 22 but hopefully this spring and summer we can pick up you interesting caches.
    The Geoarks

MrsGeoark

Welcome

Greetings,

Glad you have joined the forum. It was nice to meet you two in Clarksville. Welcome aboard.

SJClimber

cachemates Guest
    We got to meet you at the Clarksville event, Even sat at the same table with you. Welcome.
    Jerry