Thread: Highest favorited caches in Arkansas

Highest favorited caches in Arkansas

Just finished finding the last couple of caches I needed to cover the first page of the most favorited Arkansas Geocaches. The twenty highest rated (by favorite points) caches from the oldest in the state to some of the most ingenious caches I've ever seen while caching. I've found myself working on this for the last couple years and was just able to grab the last couple I needed last weekend. I recommend if you don't already do it to check out these caches and make an attempt to find as many as you can. You won't be disappointed! Maybe someone can come up with a challenge cache for that...

I have found some of them, but not all. That just became one of my geocaching goals for 2015! Thanks for the idea!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Favorite points was the best idea ever. When in an area that I'm not familiar with and have limited time I filter my PQ by favorite points. Different strokes for different folks. Some like the numbers, some puzzles, some virtuals/earth, some trackables, and some like the challenges (they are nuts! Hehe). The favs lets me enjoy the sport how I want to play it. I'm gonna have to see how many of the AR favs I have. I do wish there was a way to filter fav/ to finds. As some caches are newer, may only have 20 finds but it has 20 favs. I'd like to add those to my go hunt for list.

ahh That,s what you were up to in my neck of the woods!
    Im a geo -junkie and i need my fix!

Quote Originally Posted by arkfiremedic View Post
    Maybe someone can come up with a challenge cache for that...
    secondgunman has a challenge for the top 10 favorited caches in the state at a given time. http://coord.info/GC566Q3 The challenge cache is located in Fort Chaffee. He also has one for top ten non-traditionals. http://coord.info/GC566W6
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

Thank you guwisti!