Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 Souvenirs of August - How's Your Progress?

7 Souvenirs of August - How's Your Progress?

I got my 6th souvenir Friday night by attending an event. I just logged it this morning and got my Achiever souvenir - the 7th and final one. I was #7895 to do so. How is everyone else doing?
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I will finish it but it's going to take me all month as I'm not a fan of August heat. Hehehe "fan". I need one on me right now!

Congrats! You're locked in as 1987 out of the 8748 geocachers around the world to earn the Achiever souvenir to date. Considering that there are millions of geocachers worldwide, that’s pretty awesome!
    Completed on August 2, but not logged until August 3.

I finished on Sunday. All I needed was an event and I attended the "Memphis Invades Little Rock" event. There was a huge turn-out. It was great seeing that many geocachers in one location. I took advantage of the need for six different cache types and did them all in one day plus I added one more cache type to complete a "7 types of caches" in one day challenge. Sunday was an awesome day. I was the 8465th person to complete.

Have the coordinates for my last find, a puzzle cache in Montrose. Should get it Friday..

August 8, 2014 - Congrats! You're locked in as 7644 out of the 11285 geocachers around the world to earn the Achiever souvenir to date.

We have 5 of the 6 and will get number 6 later this month at the event we are hosting in Mountain home on the 30th.

Congrats! You're locked in as 4608 out of the 12774 geocachers around the world to earn the Achiever souvenir to date.

Sadly haven't gotten any yet as I'm still really weak from recent surgery but hope to attend some events Saturday to score a couple...

Congrats! You're locked in as 8904 out of the 20564 geocachers around the world to earn the Achiever souvenir to date. Yes sir it was fun and I went on a cache run the Sunday of Memphis invades Little Rock Event 8/10/14 with Floaten. A good day for all 1-Wherigo, 2-Virtual, 3-Traditional, 4-Mystery, 5-Earth, 6-Letterbox, 7-Multi, 8-Event that should cover all 6 of the souvenirs, get the bonus and make us HAPPY. We got a first to find which made us HAPPY HAPPY, did a 5/5 cache which made us HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. And the event made us even happier than that.