Thread: Law & Order

grandkid44 Guest

Law & Order

In the event you missed the news , this TV show will feature an episode May 8 , involving a murder somehow connetcted to a , ..high tech worldwide game known as geocaching...., my guess is that phantom 491 will be the guilty party. This should be an intresting episode to see how they work this into the plot .

BACKPACKNJACK Guest

Re: Law & Order

Quote Originally Posted by grandkid38
    In the event you missed the news , this TV show will feature an episode May 8 , involving a murder somehow connetcted to a , ..high tech worldwide game known as geocaching...., my guess is that phantom 491 will be the guilty party. This should be an intresting episode to see how they work this into the plot .
    Well, if the plot has anything to do with Talledega, even I could connect the dots as to placing blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_491
    .....Talledega Alabama for the NASCAR Race..
    They did just have a 25 car pile-up so maybe their GPS's were messed with and some of them thought they were racing at Daytona?

PS. You know when he gets back we may pay for this

Phantom_491 Guest
    Didn't do it, Nobody saw me, Can't prove it. You don't have the coordinates.

thenaturenurd Guest

anyone watch it?

I tivoed and then watched it. It was a pretty good show although the girl that geocached seemed to use a trowel to find the cotainers which implied digging. Hmmm....not exactly accurate but they did go to the geocaching.com website and read off the main page. Any one else watch it and have comments?

Craig

DarkKnight Guest
    I saw the Law & Order: CI episode. Overall, I would say it wasn't TOO bad. However, the girl did dig up the cache which as we all know you don't BURY caches, well at least you aren't supposed to........

I really thought the girl{geocacher} was gonna turn out to be the killer, thankfully she was just getting framed. Good thing about it though, at least the killer didn't stash the gun in the cache, that wouldn't have been good!!! The cops did muggle the cache though and that wasn't good. If cops are muggling caches what can we say about normal everday people, LOL....

Anyway, it was kinda neat to see geocaching as a subject of a tv show.
    I don't know if anyone has noticed but they also had a disclaimer on the geocaching main page after the episode aired.......

I read about this Law and Order CI episode on another post. It was shown again last night (6/1/06) on USA. I have liked all the Law and Order shows and their spin offs. This episode was good, but like others have said I noticed that it appeared they had to "dig" up the cache which we all know would not be allowed and would not happen. I did notice that the www.geocaching.com web site did get a screen shot when it was shown on the detective's computer.

paris1time