Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CAGE Cache Bash V - planning

OK, I saw a lot more hands that meeting then this
    Regardless, i really appreciate those who said they would help....

I've made contact with both possible venues this last weekend. As soon as I hear back from them on a few of the bits-and-bobs we discussed I'll put what I've got pulled together in an email, and then we can talk about our a quick planning meeting... taking the rest of this off-line until the event day.

Very excited!!!

- Savoy

I can help if it is in North Little Rock.
    I use multi-billion dollar military satellites to find Tupperware in the woods, what's your hobby?

Thanks buddy... I'm working with the agencies of two locations at the moment. The first one to let me lock the event 'wins'! Right now its between NLR Parks and the Ouachita forest folks. I'll let know now one way or another how it works out very soon!

OK... its official. We decided early one, the first of the possible locations that would work with us to 'lock in' a site would be THE ONE this year. I heard from the FS today that they would be willing to work with us on the event at Lake Sylvia. This is going to be an AWESOME more traditional venue... camping available for those who want that experience, but also VERY close to major cities (Little Rock, Hot Spring Village, Morrilton). The main event will be at the historic Camp Ouachita.

If you are still interested in help with this event, please PM or email me (savoylen@live.com).

I'll be opening a new thread for the actual event as we get closer.