Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wherigo Caches

Wherigo Caches

Has anyone ever done one using an Android Phone?

We've had great success with our I-phones using the Wherigo app, but have never used an android.

This app just got an update and from what I've read is working much better. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.whereyougo

Specifically with KITKAT minus an SD card. So it sounds like it is working now. I'm going to download it again and try Yuri's Cache in Burns park. I'm not sure I'll be able to do that before the weekend as I'm guessing your asking this question so you can use it at GeoWoodstock.

Quick update. I downloaded the WhereYouGo app on my phone yesterday. I was not able to download the .gwc file directly to my phone so I downloaded it to my PC. I downloaded file for Pocket - PC Device. I manually inserted the file to the folder created in my phone called WhereYouGo. Once I did that it worked perfectly. Now I just need to get down to Burns Park and test it. Seems like it is going to work.

It does work i used it at geowoodstockxii

I have an Android and I use the Wheryougo app. It does work but if you try using it and C:GEO at the same time, it locks up my phone after a while.

Awesome. Now I just need to find time and grab the one at Burns Park. C:Geo is my primary app so I'm going try it both ways so see what happens on my phone. Thanks for the update.

I can't get the Whereigo app to load on my iphone. Thought is was just a problem in Missouri, but still won't load at home... Ideas?
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Ours works fine on our iPhones.

Quote Originally Posted by likestocanoe View Post
    I can't get the Whereigo app to load on my iphone. Thought is was just a problem in Missouri, but still won't load at home... Ideas?
    I use the Wherigo app for the iPhone. It works great for me. I have used it a few times. Does the app open at all?