Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to geowoodstock?

I don't know then, didn't think about that. This is on their fb page:

"At Geowoodstock XII you'll have the chance to find 12 different types of caches in one day. That will look great on your stats page!"

I don't know anything about lab caches. Guess I better do some reading.

That's the 12th one then. They said they'll be some lab caches there, but I need to do some more research before we leave next week. I've only done the Valentine's lab cache, haven't done one at an event yet.
    Last edited by guwisti; 05-15-2014 at 12:06 PM.
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

Half us are heading out Thursday early with plans to catch the Cards vs. Diamondbacks that night. The other half will come up with backcountrytrack on Friday. We will be hoteling it at Drury Plaza after the game and then the Red Roof Inn Friday and Saturday.

Well, I am planning on dashing out for this - thats as much planning as I can do, going to have to make it up on the fly... leaving in the jeep Friday as soon as I can get off work, and will be headed out right after - planning on being back in LR Sunday afternoonish.

I wasn't going to be able to make it, but my commitment for the weekend change... so now I'm free to go!! Nothing like last minute planning.

Hope to see you all there at some point!

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post
    Well, I am planning on dashing out for this - thats as much planning as I can do, going to have to make it up on the fly... leaving in the jeep Friday as soon as I can get off work, and will be headed out right after - planning on being back in LR Sunday afternoonish.

I wasn't going to be able to make it, but my commitment for the weekend change... so now I'm free to go!! Nothing like last minute planning.

Hope to see you all there at some point!
    Looks like Mezzo and I will be at the Red Roof Inn Friday (late) and Saturday nights... we'll be headed back to the Rock Sunday early.

My wife and I are coming up to Jerseyville, Ill. after she gets off work Friday. Her Mom is in a nursing home there so will be a quick Memorial Day weekend trip to see her Mom and some of her family. I will only be able to come on Saturday but at least I will be able to say I've been to GeoWoodstock. I'll be bringing my Brother In Law along with me. This area is where I first got into geocaching 10 years ago. Unfortunatly another Brother In Law The Dizzy Bee who first got us into this great game has previous coaching commitments for his kids sports teams and will not be able to join us.

Kim and I are headed up Friday Morning and will be coming back early Sunday

Pat and I will be in the area on Friday.

The ArkGeo group could all get together to take a picture after the GeoWoodstock event group picture. The following is the schedule for that picture. Pat and I are scheduled to volunteer at donations from 9:00 - 11:00. If we can slip away for a picture, we will.

9:45 am – 9:55 am Assemble for Group Picture Bishop’s Landing N 38 46.460
    W 090 28.890
    10:00 am Group Picture Bishop’s Landing N 38 46.460
    W 090 28.890

Sounds good

We will try to be there for it.