Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to geowoodstock?

Who's going to geowoodstock?

Just curious who all is going and where you are staying if you care to share that.

we are at 370 lakeside park in St. Peter's from Tuesday through Monday.

looking forward to it. Our first GWS.

Wednesday thru Sunday at 370 RV Park in the ArkGeo section tent camping. Going to Cardinals game Thursday night!

Friday thru Sunday, Country Suites.

At Lakeside with you, Ron White and L2C. Arriving Wednesday PM from Hannibal, MO, off to Springfield, MO Monday AM..

Wednesday through Sunday, for us at 370 Lakeside Park

Chris and I are heading up Thursday morning super early and coming back on Route 66 Monday. Staying at Wingate in Maryland Heights. Plan on hitting the Brewery tour - Thursday, Zoo and World's Fair grounds - Friday, Cahokia Mounds ( a world heritage site), Arch, and Cardinals museum - Sunday.

Chris' (Pizzaboy2600) birthday is that Saturday, May 24th. So if you see him please wish him a very happy birthday. I'm a bit more addicted to this game than he is and I think it's super awesome of him to let us spend his birthday at Geowoodstock.
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

Guess everyone knows there is a chance of getting 12 different icons Saturday.

Are you counting Labcaches in that? I had 11, but hadn't thought of Labcaches. I probably won't get all 12, but it is super cool!
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

No, wasn't counting them.

Mega Event, Regular Event, Flash Mob, Traditional, Multi, Puzzle, Earth, Virtual, Letter, Web-cam (last I checked wasn't working, they are working on alternate), Whereigo, Cito

Flashmobs don't have their own icon. but at least we know that even though that brings the list to 11, Lab caches bump it back up to 12!
    Last edited by guwisti; 05-15-2014 at 08:30 AM. Reason: grammar