Thread: New in AR But not to GeoCaching!

Rubber Ducky Gang Guest

New in AR But not to GeoCaching!

I and my family moved to Gentry AR about 3 years ago. We came here from Colorado where I and my son had done a bit of geocaching before. Once down here it fell to the wayside for a while. But now my son is 8 and "gets it" alot more than when he was younger and we have a great time going out and caching.
    We decided to start anew as the Rubber Ducky Gang as the whole family group with the "Princess Ducky" as our mascot since the baby girl is all about the duckies.
    Look forward to logging a ton of finds down here as well placing a few cool caches too.
    Rubber Ducky.jpg

Welcome to Arkansas Rubber Ducky Gang and especially ArkGeo. If I can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Welcome to Arkansas & caching Arkansas style!! We are sure glad you are here and joined ArkGeo. We have a great group of cachers in Arkansas. Hope we will see you out on the trails somewhere!!

Welcome back to geocaching and welcome to Arkansas!
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

Welcome to the Forums and hope to see your gang soon at an event in the future. Next month the arkgeo association is putting on an event at the Janet Huckabee Nature Center by Fort Smith and a camp/cook out nearby as well as a CITO the next day. Feel free to ask anyone here a question about caching or what arkgeo does. Also we are on Facebook too.

Welcome! I know your gonna enjoy making memories caching in the natural state!
    Drop me a note if you have any caching questions.
    Making memories one cache at a time!