Thread: Marriage Proposal Cache

Marriage Proposal Cache

I thought I would drop a note about something I saw the other day. I was going after a cache called "I Heard It Through The CONCORD Grapevine!" GC2ERGJ.

I've been trying to police up some leftover caches that I have not found between I-40(Remington Exit) to Cabot. I get to the cache mentioned above and it is a swamp. Water everywhere. I decide to post a note to warn others to try it later after the water recedes. After posting my message I decide to read all the logs for this cache.

Some of you may have met the team called "Red Ones". I just met them at the Paris event. I don't know the details but somehow he got to the container before his soon to be fiance and place the ring in the cache. When she opened the container I'm assuming her name was on something so she picked it up and opened it to find a ring. She posted a photo on the cache page.

Hopefully they attend the C.A.G.E event in Cabot this month so we can find out the details and congratulate them. I thought it was pretty neat so wanted to post it. I'm not sure if they are a member of this site.

That's so cool! I don't think I've met those folks, but I've read of others proposing while caching. Congrats to the newly happy couple!
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

I* met Red Ones at Paris also. We sat next to each other at lunch. I've been seeing quite a few FTF's on caches in the Cabot area also. Congrats to the new couple.