Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A cache for determined cachers

grandkid44 Guest

A cache for determined cachers

We have spent the past three week-ends placing an advanced multi cache in Burns Park . The stages are unique and designed to confuse. We plan to have a picnic later in the summer for those completing this cache. See , Mission Impossible , The Quest .

Phantom_491 Guest
    Challenge Accepted.

grandkid44 Guest
    I would have bet you would be the first ...good luck. How do you like your steak cooked ?

rock_hound Guest
    MMMMMMMMMM Did somebody say steaks........I'm in.

The Quest

Yo folks. Working on this one. It is entertaining. Will update Sunday. Onward. Steaks??? Stakes???

Phantom_491 Guest
    Update: So far I've found the first four and It's been interesting. # 2 gave me a little trouble, but I'm not gonna say anything else other than So far I've spent about 2 hours on it.

grandkid44 Guest
    SJ and Rhone would have made it today, but I had inserted the wrong canister in one of the stages with incorrect coordinates, this has been corrected..these guys are GOOD . It took me three weeks to set this up , and I thought I had double checked everything. I apologize , but yes, I did say steaks , this isnt going to be any cut rate celebration .

MI Quest

Apology accepted. Stuff happens.

Yep,
    Rhone and I had theories about the mishap, one of which was GK38 was exceptionally devious and we just couldn't figure things out. Fortunately, it fell into one of the other catagories.
    Subtracting time spent at the conundrum, I have about five hours in the hunt. Again, don't worry about the minor problem GK. This obviously was a big undertaking. We're having fun, thanx.

Off again in the morning. Onward.

grandkid44 Guest
    Reading the logs and the e-mails makes all the effort to put this adventure together worfthwhile . I think we are going to have a great time at our cook-out listening to everyones stories . Im starting to put together a much more difficult Mission Impossible with never before seen stages....one thing I will always keep consistent is to provide the most accurate coordinates I can possibly obtain with my garmin 60cs . Any quest can be made impossible if you are given bum coordinates . Howsomever , after that , all bets are off . As all can see now , after you find this you can log eight finds ...not too bad for the time involved.

There is also one up this way called Revenge Of The Big Crybaby http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...log=y&decrypt= since October it has been found 1 time.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!