Thread: Arkgeo board meeting, April 11, 2014

Arkgeo board meeting, April 11, 2014

The next Arkansas Geocachers Association Board of Directors Meeting has been scheduled for Friday, April 11, 2014.

The meeting will start at 6:00 PM and will be held at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway.

All are welcome to attend. If you wish to address the Board at this meeting, we ask that you contact a Board member at least three days prior to the meeting to request a place on the agenda.

The Board meeting will be in the Burdick Hall building, room 218. Coordinates for the building entrance are N35 04.848 W092 27.350.

Anyone wanting to call in and listen to the meeting can do so by calling: 218 862-1300 and enter conference #:244571.

NOTE: This is a long distance telephone call and depending on your telephone service fees may apply for the call.

See ya there!
    Last edited by kcackler; 04-07-2014 at 12:03 PM.

The heading says the meeting is on April 11, but the text says the meeting is on January 17. I'm guessing this is just an oversight, but is the rest of the information correct?
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

It is on the 11th. I've updated Chris's post with the right date.

Will be there.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Thanks Kevin!

Cut and paste error......
    Last edited by Cpdenton; 04-17-2014 at 12:20 PM.

I would like to ask the board if I may pass out discount cards to pathtags.com at the event or have them included in any packages that are given out?
    Mother to 2 dogs - Foxer, the chicken herder and Bo, the pug, 1 kitty chupacabra princess Daksi and Married to a wonderful man, Pizzaboy2600.

drmo913 Guest
    If all goes as planned, I won't be able to dial in or attend this meeting. We close on both our Newport And Fort Smith properties the 10th and will be moving the 11th & 12th. The reports will be filed tomorrow afternoon.

Im im sorry guys.

I'll be out of town