Thread: Withrow Springs on TV

thenaturenurd Guest

Withrow Springs on TV

I know alot of you have never been to my park but heres your chance through cyberspace...

Channel 5 story on Withrow

You may need to cut and paste the link into your browser to get it to work. Once you make it to the page click on the Withrow Springs video and you get to see arparkguy in action...

Craig

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Hey, ArParkGuy, I'm anxious to see that video. The link takes me to the KFSM web page but when I click on the video it doesn't work. I'll keep checking back to see if they get it fixed.

That was a great story . How many camera did they go through. I did not think they would let anyone that ugly on TV. hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

thenaturenurd Guest

me?

me or Christina ?

Nice job! We are planning to give you a visit next time we are in that part of the state. Looks like a nice park.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LadyEngineer Guest
    Well you sold us. Hope you can relocate all your snakes to another park for me by this weekend because the crew is coming for a visit.

LE

thenaturenurd Guest

this weekend?

LE,

Y'all are coming up this weekend? Did you make reservations? If not I would. I work friday but not sat and sun...make sure you look for my caches while you are up here.

Laterz,

Craig

Geo-j and I have been there and it is a beautiful place! That whole area of the state is just gorgeous. We really enjoyed our time there, but didn't have the opportunity to spend the night. Since we've made our camping debut now in Colorado, we'll have to come back. Another place up there that is great is the Madison County Wildlife Management area.

There is a cave with a stream in it on the way to one of Park Dude's caches that is really neat.

That's us - off the beaten path, way off the beaten path, way way off . . .