Thread: Happy New Year!!!!!!

Smile Happy New Year!!!!!!

I have been very slack in my Geocaching these past few months. I hope to be much more active in 2014. One goal is to reach 5000. The other is to have more fun Geocaching, sometimes we get caught up in the numbers and the goals and we forget how much fun Geocaching can be. Just to get out and find those really great Caches! Arkansas is the most beautiful state there is, and I am determined to see as much of it as possible this year. Happy Caching everybody, and a
    Happy New Year!!!!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Even though it's technically "not all about the numbers" 2013 was definitely a weak year for the McGillicuttys in Geocaching.

Less finds than our 1st year & that was an 8 month year, not a full 12. Yikes!
    I guess that's what happens when you spend a whole year in transition...

Geocaching Resolutions for 2014:

1: Complete Route 66 & The Heart of the Mojave
    2: Hike the Marines Emblem (north of Barstow)
    3: Reach 10K finds by 2015!

If anyone is interested in heading out to the West Coast for a Power Trail Road Trip, let me know.

Happy "Year of the Horse" in 2014!!!
    Last edited by Mickey McGillicutty; 01-05-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Happy New Year Folks. Little football today and off to a "hiker" group of caches tomorrow. Hope you all have a great 2014.

Happy New Year All!

My geocaching goal for 2014 is to have my highest year of finds since starting. I've moved to the right area to make this happen with the added bonus of it being a beautiful state.