Thread: Fantastic Goal

Fantastic Goal

I had a cacher (bhr1630) from Lamar, Arkansas log one of my caches this week. What he wrote was something that I truly admired him for. It read; "I'm trying to find all the caches in the world, so this one helped me towards my goal. TFTC". What an amazing goal and to look at his profile its amazing to see how many States and Countries he has cached in. Just thought I'd pass this along!

When you look at his Profile Info (User Created) "his" map shows 46 states, all but WA, OR, AK & HI.
    It also shows every Canadian province, Peru, France, England, Germany, Italy, etc.

But when you look at his Groundspeak "statistics" he's only got 24 states & England?!
    2 caches at Stonehenge, which also are the only caches outside the US that show up in "furthest from home N/S/E/W".

That's quite a discrepancy between presented stats & actual stats. Maybe the front page is more of "a goal"?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey McGillicutty View Post
    When you look at his Profile Info (User Created) "his" map shows 46 states, all but WA, OR, AK & HI.
    It also shows every Canadian province, Peru, France, England, Germany, Italy, etc.

But when you look at his Groundspeak "statistics" he's only got 24 states & England?!
    2 caches at Stonehenge, which also are the only caches outside the US that show up in "furthest from home N/S/E/W".

That's quite a discrepancy between presented stats & actual stats. Maybe the front page is more of "a goal"?
    The maps on the profile page say states visited, not states found a cache in. The statistics page tells the geocaching stats.

not as good as I thought!

Still cool though.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan