Thread: Cache design shout out

Cache design shout out

Please feel free to use this thread as a place we can go to see who, what and why you liked a cache. My first shout out goes to night_hiker. I only did two or three of his caches but they were so good I plan on making a day trip just for his/hers. All caches should be as good as "heads up"! Thanks for providing me with some awesome memories!

I completely agree with you on night_hiker Caches. Almost everyone of his Caches that I have found rank in my top 20! He goes above and beyond, and was my inspiration for "My Little Buddy" and "The Angel".
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

You guys are awesome! Glad you like my little creations and I wish I had the free time to shell them out like I have in the past. But I promise they're are plenty of good ones you've yet to find! Oh and I am a "he" haha.
    Im a geo -junkie and i need my fix!

Shout out to trekkin'arkie. She keeps her hides fairly simple to find. What I enjoy is the place she takes you to, the story/history she tells of the place, the container usually ties into the story. Very cool!

Steal Your Cache Guest
    i was in hot springs and had a couple of great days caching, one of my favorite caches was the BEWARE OF THE OWNERS!
    GC3BD50 and i loved the effort in this. it was great talking with the cache owners as well.

Agreed on beware of the owners. Great cache!

another shout out to Butch724. He puts some thought into those rascals! My favorite is the one at the restaurant/food store. Can't remember the town name but it's a 1 stop sign kinda town and the restaurant is at the corner.

I just moved to the area so I have limited finds to compare. The caches I have liked the most since moving here have been placed by KNKINCABOT. The I.C. series. I have found three of them now and I like having to think for a second. I have on left over by the pond in Cabot. Lots of muggles there all the time so having difficulties getting to it.

Ya'll have me interested in Night_Hiker and Butch724's now so I'm going to have to look them up.