Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4-H Presentation

You can download the free app by geocaching.com but it isn't the greatest. It will work in a pinch though!!!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

T'nH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knkincabot View Post

Also, it sounds like you have already put forth a lot of thought on the presentation. I know when we do presentations we usually like to cover other type caches too, so if you would like, I can throw in: BSB (Baby Soda Bottle), nano, match stick safe and a few others if you would like.

Thanks - Kent
    That was one busy afternoon. We gave the presentation to about 20 kids and their parents. Alex also gave some fun "can you find it" cache pictures that we had taken and let the kids try to spot them. They were funny listening to them. After the presentation we took 1/2 the group out to find a couple caches and get extra tips--some to the kids, some to the parents. The other 1/2 got to pilfer through the cache types (they were amazed at the nano), look at signature items, SWAG Ryan had collected, collectible geocoins, and a travel bug we haven't set loose. The groups then switched. Before we left they "finally" got to open the ammo can and each pick a SWAG item to take with them (those 6 for $1 bungee cords I found at the Dollar Tree were a big hit).

Once I've recovered from our Heifer International weekend (too old to sleep on dirt in a rain storm) and this afternoon's presentation I'll gather up all those great cache containers and get them back to you. Thanks soooo much for sharing them with us. The kids had a blast.

Wow! It sounds like you did Awesome! You can bet there will be some new Cachers born from that great presentation!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan