Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My streak is tiny compared to...

It is starting to become habit now, You got this!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

TinmanJones Guest
    Day 100 in the books.

Who knew I'd ever find 31 consecutive finds in August & then continue to streak to 100?
    A big shout out to my wife, Mz. Muggle, for supporting me in my effort.

Bring on tomorrow.

Whoo Hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by TinmanJones View Post
    Day 100 in the books.

Who knew I'd ever find 31 consecutive finds in August & then continue to streak to 100?
    A big shout out to my wife, Mz. Muggle, for supporting me in my effort.

Bring on tomorrow.
    Way to go Tinman!

Congrauts TinmanJones your are well on you way, You have made the first Hurddle and next time you out near Cabot stop and sign the 100 day streak challenge.

Congrats Tinman!

TinmanJones Guest
    Well ladies & gentlemen, it looks like my streaking days are over. Ending with 133 days. December is a VERY tough month. It's just so busy & tiring, that when I finally got a moment to get out & grab my daily cache, I was just too tired & had just too many things on my plate.
    I didn't think I could streak for a month (back in August -31 days), much less 133 days. But, with the help of many LA (lower Arkansas) cachers, I was able to conquer a lot more than 31 days.

Thanks to everyone here for the encouraging messages, texts, emails, & phone calls. It means a lot & I'm glad to be part of the community.
    I have a new found respect for you who streak for 366 days. Y'all are truly elite!
    Cache on cachers.
    TinmanJones

Sorry to see it come to an end Tinman, but I know you have got to be tired. You have made a many a trip down to the State Line Road to grab caches to continue the streak. I'm sure the way I work I can never pass 133 much less get anywhere near it. Good Job!

TinmanJones Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arkfiremedic View Post
    Sorry to see it come to an end Tinman, but I know you have got to be tired. You have made a many a trip down to the State Line Road to grab caches to continue the streak. I'm sure the way I work I can never pass 133 much less get anywhere near it. Good Job!
    Thank you AFM for helping it happen. If not for you, I wouldn't have surpassed my personal goal. I just hate I didn't atleast get all the ones inside the city limits before it was over. I mean, there's one hidden on my fence at work that I've let sit, just so I could use it as a "stand-by".
    Oh well, no looking back now & I actually feel a little weight off my shoulders. LOL