Thread: Hot Springs People

T'nH Guest

Hot Springs People

Other than being at the lake for scuba diving certification a LONG time ago, I know nothing of the town.

If we'd come to Hot Springs for an anniversary weekend, does anyone have any recommendations for Bed & Breakfasts, Cabin Settings, etc. Looking for reasonable price for either and not overly rustic when in comes to cabins.

Thanks!

~Carla

My family goes to Hot Springs as our #1 go to spot. We love to camp at Lake Catherine and they have cabins there and it is a very quiet and peaceful park. I always try to support our state parks and this one is close to Garvin Gardens and about 15 minutes from Hot Springs.

T'nH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arkfiremedic View Post
    My family goes to Hot Springs as our #1 go to spot. We love to camp at Lake Catherine and they have cabins there and it is a very quiet and peaceful park. I always try to support our state parks and this one is close to Garvin Gardens and about 15 minutes from Hot Springs.
    Thanks! I'll look into it.

There are so many places to stay here in Hot Springs, but I live here so I don't use the facilities. I agree with arkfiremedic that Lake Ouachita State Park is nice. It is a bit out of the way, but there are some really nice caches at the park. The Williams House Bed and Breakfast is the B&B I hear the most about. I have had people tell me it is nice, but I have never asked what they charge. I have also heard some nice things about Catherine's Landing. They have both Yurts and Cabins. May be pricey - not sure. Wish I could help more.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

T'nH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by likestocanoe View Post
    There are so many places to stay here in Hot Springs, but I live here so I don't use the facilities. I agree with arkfiremedic that Lake Ouachita State Park is nice. It is a bit out of the way, but there are some really nice caches at the park. The Williams House Bed and Breakfast is the B&B I hear the most about. I have had people tell me it is nice, but I have never asked what they charge. I have also heard some nice things about Catherine's Landing. They have both Yurts and Cabins. May be pricey - not sure. Wish I could help more.
    Thanks for the input!