Thread: CITO Event -- PLEASE Help Out!

CITO Event -- PLEASE Help Out!

Nukeworker and Racquetball Girl are hosting a CITO event (GC4DRJ5) at Lake Dardanelle State Park next Saturday, July 6. YOUR HELP IS NEEDED! So far, only 2 cachers have signed up that they will help out. This is not like us! Come on, members of ArkGeo! Pitch in and help out! Give something back to our state parks. I know it's hot, but does that hold you back when a new cache comes out and you want to grab that FTF??? Please sign up and help! I am sure Sue and Ken will appreciate it!

P.S. You may wonder why I have not signed up although I am asking others to help out. Well, I was originally going to host this event, but I got a call to do some short term work at Arkansas Nuclear One. Unfortunately, I will be working night shift, 6 days a week. So I asked Ken and Sue if they would host the event instead. They most graciously accepted to take this on. Although I have not signed up, I still might come out for a while after I get off work, if I am awake enough! So, please, help out Ken and Sue, and more importantly, Lake Dardanelle State Park.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Thanks ORR for the post! The weather forecast for Saturday, July 6th is looking great with morning temps in the 70's. Please come out and help our state parks stay in pristine condition while protecting wildlife from being hurt from trash laying around. The park even has kayaks that can reserved to use during the clean-up. Hope to see many cachers Saturday morning.

I was planning on being there and bringing my own kayak to help out but I now have to work that day and cannot get out of it.
    Sorry guys.

So many cachers, ourselves included, had already set family plans for that holiday weekend. We have to plan in advance to spend time with the kids and this trip is planned around a friend's wedding. Wish we could help out, but just can't this time.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

the-snowlight Guest
    Sorry bout we will be out of state.

T'nH Guest
    Sorry, taking a kiddo to camp that weekend. Otherwise would have loved to join in. Looking forward to exploring that part of the state in the near future.