Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GeoWoodstock XII

Well then, Sandy, I guess we'll pull out on Monday. Don't wanna miss anything, especially an event within an event!

Ron, still trying to workout logistics, but may make it to the venue with the AR "delegation." Many things to organize right now. Won't hurt to make the reservation and hold a site though.

I have some friends from Colorado that may make the trip. Anyone have a problem with them camping across from us, or joining in our sites?

Not at all, bring'um on!!!

More the merrier!

We are "camping" at the Comfort Suites which I think is near the park. I would rather be in a tent, but Susan likes hotel camping better. We are however, looking forward to getting together with the other Arkansas folks.

Just checking, I called 370 Lakeside RV Park in St. Peters, Mo a few minutes ago and it appears I'm the only one that has made reservations for the GeoWoodstock XII event. Has anyone else made them or just haven't got around to it yet. As I said I was just checking, I thought we would have had several make reservations!! Anyway, just wondering!

"B" - Just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe by the end of the week?? Much to do...