Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GeoWoodstock XII

I'll be tent camping too if anyone wouldn't mind another neighbor.

We already have the date reserved on the calendar, reservations already made, ready to go, that will be a close one, 2015 is liable to be way off, never know!!

I am going to call tomorrow and see if we can get some sort of group thing going hre at 370 lakeside park. This looks nice Ron. Close and it seems nice. Camper and tent camping. They have an area with a bonfire ring, also. Maybe a cookout hot dog roast? I am already ready to go. I am thinking we will go up on Wednesday and stay until Monday.

I will let everyone know what they say.

Steal Your Cache Guest
    let me know where everyone starts booking as OWC and i will be pulling a camper as well.

Will Start the process of seeing what needs to be done to book the group rate at St. Peter's 713 RV Park for the 2014 Geowoodstock. We've got 4 for sures and another maybe. Will let everyone know more info next week. If anyone else wants in on the RV group rate, you can post it here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cpdenton View Post
    I am going to call tomorrow ... I will let everyone know what they say.
    Did you have a chance to contact them? Just curious.

Finally not traveling this week. Called 370 Lakeside RV Park in St. Peters, Mo, this morning. Evidently the lady I need to speak to is Jeanette Turnbow (she is in charge of the Park and Recreation Dept. in St. Peters). She was not in so I left a pretty detailed message for a return call. Will try again in the morning. Her # in case someone else wants to make the first move is 636-477-6600, Ext. 1402. So for the definates for an RV space are Chris Denton, Sandy and Jim Fryar, Michael Goff, and myself. Zeke and George out of Hot Springs are a maybe. Once we nail down the details I'll post them here 1st. I know several of us have different lengths of time that we'll be there, but believe that can be taken care of at registration time. Once we have more info, we probably need to put this out on the facebook page. Thoughts????

Just made our room reservations at Country Inn and Suites located near GeoWoodStock XII!

Quote Originally Posted by paris1time View Post
    Just made our room reservations at Country Inn and Suites located near GeoWoodStock XII!
    What hotel is everyone else staying in for those of us who are not camping?

Finally got a call back from Jeanette Turnbow about the 370 Lakeside RV Park. The reason we're having trouble contacting them is that they are cleaning up the Park after they were flooded by the Mississippi River. So at this point reservations can wait a week or two, but she stated she really wants us there. I think the discount is 14% for a group rate. What I'm going to do is reserve spots 216, 218, 220, 222, 224, 225, and 226, if I can. That would put us all in the same line backing up to the tent camping area. From the message she left we could do that for right now and not have to make a down payment at the current time. Hoping to get a little more info tomorrow!