Thread: Hey I'm new!!

MicroJ424 Guest

Hey I'm new!!

Hello everyone, I'm MicroJ I'm new to GC, I have found 2 in the ward area an hid 1 in the Austin area but it is waiting on review, I have had a lot of fun so far, I was testing it out to see how it is for kids, and now I cant wait to take my 5yo son on his first adventure

Fratticus Finch Guest
    Welcome, you're going to be hooked for life in a matter of days.

My daughter was five when we started and she loved it. She is ten now and only wants to cache if her friends down know about it Welcome to the sport. Hopefully we can meet up at an event soon.

Welcome to the wide crazy world of Geocaching.... Use care for it is very addictive! ! ! You have already found the place with all the answers to your Geocaching questions - ArkGeo. We take our grandkids caching and they love it. oldest Grandson found one on a walking trail yesterday by accident. climbing on some rocks and spied it.

Hope you continue to have FUN for a long time. Hope to meet you along the caching trail soon....
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Welcome to our addictive game! Hope to see you on the roads or trails!!!

Welcome to the game of geocaching.

Welcome! I am from the Jacksonville area. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

MicroJ424 Guest
    Thanks everyone! I'm having lots of fun geocaching in my spare time, still haven't got to take my son out yet, an cant this weekend as he is in Fayetteville for the red white game, although I did take my wife the other day an she found the gc that had been giving me trouble for a good 10 minutes lol

Welcome to geocaching and ArkGeo, MicroJ424.
    Geocaching is a great family hobby/activity.
    Woodwalker and I are from the Jacksonville area. We look forward to meeting you and your family on the caching trail or at an event.