Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick Member Question

Fratticus Finch Guest
    Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for; got the text notifications up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by likestocanoe View Post
    Fratticus Finch, welcome to geocaching and to ArkGeo.... Hope to meet you somewhere along the line....
    Thanks, same to you. I heard rumors of an event cache later this month on the 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by knkincabot View Post
    First off, welcome to ArkGeo and we are looking forwards to meeting up with you at an event or on the trail!

There is a list that a member keeps up with however, he just left for Colorado. Let talk with him and see about getting it put somewhere that can be accessed.

KnK
    Thanks! Same to you.

Hello,
    I'm in Colorado, but continue working on the Phone a Friend list. It is not a list of the active Ark Geo members, just those who wish to participate in the PAF list. Look in the Forum under Arkansas Geocaching then the 2011 PAF list. Follow the instructions to populate the form for the list. Once done, we can send you the link to the full spreadsheet. Most of the people on the list are quite active across the state and will answer calls about caches they own or have found. Good luck. SJC..

Fratticus Finch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SJClimber View Post
    Hello,
    I'm in Colorado, but continue working on the Phone a Friend list. It is not a list of the active Ark Geo members, just those who wish to participate in the PAF list. Look in the Forum under Arkansas Geocaching then the 2011 PAF list. Follow the instructions to populate the form for the list. Once done, we can send you the link to the full spreadsheet. Most of the people on the list are quite active across the state and will answer calls about caches they own or have found. Good luck. SJC..
    That's great. I'll look into it and get set up.
    Enjoy your time in CO!

Thanks.

Steal Your Cache Guest
    i can call Reid and see if he wants to maintain the list or pass it on to someone or adoption. Ken are you wiling to adopt?

I don't mind maintaining the PAF (which can be done in Timbuktu) because it will keep me connected to some degree to the organization, if that's a reasonable thought?

Sounds great to me, Reid. Thank you! ! !
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Heck of a deal, Reid! I'm all for you to continue maintaining it!!!

Steal Your Cache Guest
    are there caches in timbuktu?

who wants to go on a road trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Steal Your Cache View Post
    are there caches in timbuktu? who wants to go on a road trip?
    As a matter of fact... GC239N5 - Dessert Place Placed 01/24/2010, and the FTF is STILL available!!

One of only 8 caches in Mali. GC28HQX - Chute de Felou placed in 2009 has also never been found.