Thread: Jasmer Challenge --Give me a "Y"!

Jasmer Challenge --Give me a "Y"!

To any and all that can help me out.

I pretty close to completing The Arkansas Jasmer Challenge, but I am needing to find a a cache hidden by someone whose GC name starts with the letter "Y". The only one that I have found thus far is Yazzman. As much as I would really, really want to go up to Ft. Smith area which I think most Yazz's caches reside), I don't think I will have that opportunity for several more months.

Just looking to see if anybody can help me with the following:

1. The name(s) of any other cachers in AR that begins with "Y"
    2. Is there an easy way to search for AR cachers through Ark Geo or GC.com for a list of cachers
    3. Is there a GSAK macro or search option within the app to get a list (without loading thousands of caches in my DB)
    4. Other?

Thanks in advance!

Razz007

OK, I went through all the members on this site and Yaz is the only one that has any hides.
    I also looked through cacherstats.com and there is no one else on that list with any hides. However that list only includes cachers with at least 200 finds.
    Unless someone else on here can find something for you it looks like Yaz is your only choice besides one lonely cache on the south side of Mt Magazine GC2014E placed by YCTC1. It is still active and has been found several times this year.

Good Luck
    Last edited by idratherbehiking; 06-16-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Typo

GC32AKK You better turn, CO butch724.
    I use multi-billion dollar military satellites to find Tupperware in the woods, what's your hobby?

The Jasmer Challenge is to find a cache that was placed in each and every month since geocaching started. You have to do some traveling to be able to complete the Jasmer Challenge.

Maybe he is talking about the Arkansas Alphanumeric Challenge. You have to find a cache placed by cache owner with first letter being every letter of alphabet and 0-9.

Haha! That's what sleep deprivation will do to you!

Now that I've sufficently confused everybody, I did indeed mean the AR Alphanumeric Challenge, not the Jasmer Challenge. I had spent the better part of Father's day afternoon looking up puzzles, challenges and other caches of interest and I got my wires crossed.

The original question still stands. Does anybody know of any caches hidden in the central AR area hidden by a cacher with a GC name beginning with "Y"?

I think idratherbehiking's right, the list is extremely small and the choices are limited. Looks like I'll have to make a trip up towards Ft. Smith or on the other side off Mt. Mag.

But hey! Is there really a downside to a little traveling for a cache? I think not!

Only thing better than traveling a little for a cache is traveling a little for a lot of caches. Hey all it takes to go get a cache is some cash.