Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. George

St. George

September is a long way off with many challenges to planning in between. Despite, September 7 there is the 2IEE mega event in St. George, UT which could be the beginning of a protracted caching project to the west. West of town are numerous examples of "geo-art;" kokopelli, the alien and spaceship, Rt 66 emblem, etc. And the ET and 66 runs. Any interest or thoughts?? Closest large airport is McCarran in Las Vegas. Accommodations?? Will investigate. Rv'ing in SG or Mesquite, NV.
    September can still be hot in the desert. October (disregarding the event) may be cooler..
    Last edited by SJClimber; 02-22-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Hmmmmm....looks like a nice road trip.

drmo913 Guest
    Interesting.
    Might be interested.
    Would love to hit all those caches!

Steal Your Cache Guest
    you know i am in, there is a new caching mobile home base in our future! lets go RVing.

Looks like fun. If work schedule allows I'd be in.

Sounds like a great road trip, I still want to go west on I-40 to Barstow, CA, Check out the trails just west of there, cache art , shuttle, RV Peace sign, and a lot of trails, then coming back to the east to Needles, the Rt 66,, close lodging and a LOT of caches,, dream trip

Well, this was an okay event. The highlight though was a day of interaction and caching with RKLMBL. Such a wonderful treat for me to see these great people. Priceless...

The priceless part was our spending the day and the evening before with sjclimber and Susan.

We agree that the event was just okay.

Been watching you guys pictures, we stopped at the alien and spaceship when we came thru there Deb has some pictures somewhere, neat place!!