Thread: New from Conway

Dynawoman Guest

New from Conway

Hi everyone,

I am new to caching with just 21 logged finds. Great hobby! I do this with my 10 and 6 year old grandsons. However they live in Rogers. Are there some local groups which get together sometimes? If you are interested in adding a newbie to your caching group, let me know.

Dynawoman

Welcome Dynawoman!
    Geocaching is a great sport/hobby.
    There is an event in Jacksonville this coming Saturday, 366 days in a row! by thefab5willisclan GC4NRWF.
    If you get the chance come on by. Attending an event is a good way to meet other geocachers.

Welcome to our hobby/game/addiction/sport! We hope to meet you soon.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

We welcome you to the group! You say "just" 21 finds, but hey we ALL had "just" 21 finds at one time or another. Gotta start somewhere. I look forward to meeting you on the trail.

WELCOME! Use extreme caution with this hobby because it is VERY addictive.... If you are not already hooked you will be soon. LOL

Seriously, thanks for logging on and giving us a chance to meet you on-line. There is an event in Jacksonville this Saturday and various groups around the state have Meet and Greets regularly. ANY group would welcome you into their clan. You will find that all those who geocache are friendly, willing to help you at every turn and want you to come and play with them. The S.W.A.G.. group in and around Hot Springs has a Meet and Greet and Eat once a month. You are welcome to come and join us anytime!
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt