View Poll Results: How Many Caches Will You Find in 2013?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 1000

9 52.94%
  • 1000-2000

4 23.53%
  • 2000-3000

1 5.88%
  • 3000+

3 17.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Many Caches Will You Find in 2013?

Wow everyone seems to be missing the answer to the question. How many caches will I find in 2013? All of them, cause no one else will find them for me

Quote Originally Posted by paladinds1961 View Post
    Wow everyone seems to be missing the answer to the question. How many caches will I find in 2013? All of them, cause no one else will find them for me
    Hmmm... You must have never been caching with me. Rarely do I find all of them I'm searching for. In fact I've had trips where I've had more DNFs than cache finds. Yep, thats the way I roll sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by paladinds1961 View Post
    Wow everyone seems to be missing the answer to the question.
    How many caches will I find in 2013? All of them, cause no one else will find them for me
    But, my kids find 'em for me when I force them out of the cache-mobile & off their iPods.
    F5WC finds 'em for me sometimes (after he drags me thru the El Dorado storm drains).
    My WIFE finds 'em for me ALL the time, especially after I spend 15-20 looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey McGillicutty View Post
    But, my kids find 'em for me when I force them out of the cache-mobile & off their iPods.
    F5WC finds 'em for me sometimes (after he drags me thru the El Dorado storm drains).
    My WIFE finds 'em for me ALL the time, especially after I spend 15-20 looking.
    I do believe you volunteered to go searching for that Cache. But you did threaten to turn back a few times!!!

Good Times, Good Times.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Quote Originally Posted by thefab5willisclan View Post
    I do believe you volunteered to go searching for that Cache. But you did threaten to turn back a few times!!!

Good Times, Good Times.
    I know, I was just referring to how you made it the last 100ft to GZ well before I did, while I was suckin' wind.
    So technically "I" didn't "find" that cache so much as follow you to it, LOL!