View Poll Results: How Many Caches Will You Find in 2013?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 1000

9 52.94%
  • 1000-2000

4 23.53%
  • 2000-3000

1 5.88%
  • 3000+

3 17.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many Caches Will You Find in 2013?

How Many Caches Will You Find in 2013?

What are your personal goals for 2013? I got my sights set on the ET Highway & Route 66 to help get me to 8K!

Wow, out count all depends on what life if giving at that time. We would hope to get a 100, cardsfan; but will have to wait until 2014 to see for sure... Hope you reach your goal!
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

T'nH Guest
    Maybe some realism in cache totals for options? In our first 3 months we found 100. It would be fun to reach 500 by the end of the year, but we shall see.

When is the ET Highway trip? That would be an awesome road trip to an area I've never been. From what I've heard it takes at least three cachers to be effective at that one

My last couple of years have been below my expectations as far as numbers go but I plan to rectify that this year if I can find the time away from work and family obligations. I plan on getting at least 1000. But I also have a few other goals I wish to accomplish too that might hinder me from finding large numbers of caches. We will just see what comes.

Quote Originally Posted by arkfiremedic View Post
    When is the ET Highway trip? That would be an awesome road trip to an area I've never been. From what I've heard it takes at least three cachers to be effective at that one
    Anytime when the stars (and vacation days) can align.

I for one would really like to get out there and do the ET trail, would be hard work, but would really be neat to do it!!

Having lived in Las Vegas, I'm game for the ET and those around St. George, with spring and fall being the best times to make that adventure. Let's keep in touch on an ET trip??

I would also like to just head west to Barstow, CA, then work back this way on the route 66 caches, there are 800 of them on the old route 66, and the route 66 design just north of that, I think another 200 some odd caches, should be an easy do.. ahh if we only had the time

Quote Originally Posted by cfd29 View Post
    I would also like to just head west to Barstow, CA, then work back this way on the route 66 caches, there are 800 of them on the old route 66, and the route 66 design just north of that, I think another 200 some odd caches, should be an easy do.. ahh if we only had the time
    We actually drove right past those caches a couple weeks ago on our way to Victorville CA to visit friends for New Years.
    I tried talking the wife & kids into doing that series the day we left to come back home, but they talked me out of it.

Oh well, it WOULD make a good road trip though!!