Thread: Today's Cacher

GeoAviators Guest

Today's Cacher

Hello everyone,

Ok, Im new and I dont know if this has been brought up before but I havent seen anything. This is just FYI. There is a magazine for us. Go to www.todayscacher.com You can read it online now but in June they are going to start a print version. Sorry if ya all know already but maybe there are a few who dont.
    Its going to be a beautiful day...go caching!!!

thenaturenurd Guest

re: todays cacher

Thanks for the heads up GeoAviators and welcome to the Arkansas Geocachers Association. Some of the newer folks prob are not very familiar with todays cacher. It is a good publication.

If I wasnt working id be out caching. I will be monday when I am off. Its a beautiful though chilly day up in northwest Arkansas. If you need any help just holler and someone will be glad to help you out with any questions. I havent been doing this long myself, but I will be glad to help you anyway I can.

Happy Caching!

Craig

We get a kick out of reading Today's Cacher, and have picked up some nice, useful tips. I'm sure there are some who did not know about it, so thanks for mentioning it!

By the way, welcome to the group!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

twooldcrows Guest
    WeSent a Photo to the you pick the title to this photo it showed up in Jan and Feb edition of Today's Cacher in Olla section. Jerry posed in his crazy get up and we sure have had fun looking at the different replys. It is a great publication we really enjoy it.

thenaturenurd Guest

great photo 2oldcrows

I loved the photo!