Thread: Geocaching Tutor needed in North Little Rock

Pjak Guest

Geocaching Tutor needed in North Little Rock

Spent the afternoon with my grandson searching for 5 sites in North Little Rock. We came up empty. I'm having difficulty with downloads for my GPS, as well as questions about use of the map relative to the cache location. Are there any tutors in North Little Rock that I could get in touch with, so my grandson and I aren't "skunked" next time out? I would appreciate any ideas for this "newby team."

PJak

Welcome to a fun family game! Woodwalker and I are from Jacksonville. We would be happy to meet you and help as needed at an agreeable time. Feel free to send a PM.

I know just how you feel. I felt the same way when I started. I live in Cabot and would offer you any help I can. You may text me or call me at 501-941-8886. You can email me at dfsolomon@yahoo.com. I am always glad to offer any help I can. David

My schedule keeps me from spending too much time out Caching, but I would be glad to talk you through some on the phone. If you need any hints on any Cache in the NLR/Jacksonville area I have found most of them. (501)240-9916 call any time, I rarely sleep and if I am sleeping you won't wake me up. If I don't answer leave a message.
    AND welcome to the Caching world. Once you start finding them you may never look back!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Steal Your Cache Guest
    you can call me for a PAF anytime. 501-580-1325