Thread: Help for UCA

photojunky Guest

Help for UCA

I was contacted today for assistance by the GIS dept at UCA. They had held an event to show geocaching being tied to their department and other departments joined in to make it a major success. Now they are asking to see if AGS could help them make it a regular or at least organized event for them. Would one of the officers please contact me so I can pass on the information to them as to the rep from UCA? Thanks (photojunky5@gmail.com)

I am not an officer, but anything we can do to help would be fun...
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

I go to UCA but hadn't heard anything about it. Keep us posted, maybe I can make the next event. Show the noobies the ropes.
    Im a geo -junkie and i need my fix!

Quote Originally Posted by photojunky View Post
    I was contacted today for assistance by the GIS dept at UCA. They had held an event to show geocaching being tied to their department and other departments joined in to make it a major success. Now they are asking to see if AGS could help them make it a regular or at least organized event for them. Would one of the officers please contact me so I can pass on the information to them as to the rep from UCA? Thanks (photojunky5@gmail.com)
    Photojunky, I sent you a message.
    ArkGeo has participated in Pulaski Area GIS Day at Verizon Arena several times, the latest being last week.