Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Banners for Your Cache Page

RuffRidr Guest
    Mine is on the bottom of my cache pages, at the end of the description section. You should be able to see it on this page:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...4-b5135c3a477c

--RuffRidr

Quote Originally Posted by rousefam
    On the search page for the state, there is a place for organizations. Currently only two are shown under the Arkansas Cachers - Ark State parks and Ozark geocachers.
    Suggest that the new banner is listed here.
    I and some others have sent email to GC to get our link added, but no luck so far. They are supposed to be "workin' on it".
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Quote Originally Posted by rousefam
    I have been to a few of the cache pages for some of you, but have not been able to see the new ArkGeo banner on the cache page.
    Where exactly is it supposed to be?
    If someone can give me an cache name that has it showing, so I can view.
    You can see it on all our cache pages. Here are the links for "Does This Ring A Bell?" and "Wild & Woolly". I LOVE THEM and highly recommend them to all Arkansas geocachers!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

rousefam Guest
    Well, I must be looking in the wrong place or it is not coming up when I go to the cache page for either Gaddiel or Ruffrider as you noted.
    It maybe a glitch in the system as noted on one of the other logs.
    Thanks,
    Rousefam
    (Lefty & Roust-about)

GEO Guest

Bebopishere Guest

Banners

Hey the new banners are "fire", or well since I'm not sure what that means, they are awesome. It was very quick and easy to place them on my cache pages. Thanks.

Geoark1 Guest
    That is why I put the word in " " I am not sue what it means either but it must be good because they smile when they say it (wait it may mean something bad) oh well I put in writing and now it is written and done.

Rusty_da_dog Guest

Ok, so I am slow....

You know sometimes it takes a bit to teach an old dog a new trick. Could someone send me a PM and let me know how to get the banners on my cache page? I thought I knew how but I tried it, and no dice.......
    Thanks,
    Rusty

RuffRidr Guest

Re: Ok, so I am slow....

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_da_dog
    You know sometimes it takes a bit to teach an old dog a new trick. Could someone send me a PM and let me know how to get the banners on my cache page? I thought I knew how but I tried it, and no dice.......
    Thanks,
    Rusty
    There's not a whole lot to it. The first thing you need to do when you edit your page is check the checkbox that says 'Use HTML'. Then you may have to redo your cache page in HTML formatting. That usually just consists of putting

and </P> tags before and after paragraphs. Then just paste the code for the banner into the page. That's it.

--RuffRidr

9key Guest
    If there's any interest, I'll add the Ark Geo button to the Selector.
    Texas, NM, and Central Ohio are on there now.

With permission of the site / logo owner, of course.