Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banners for Your Cache Page

Banners for Your Cache Page

The new ArkGeo banners for cache pages are GREAT!! This is exactly what I've been looking for. I would encourage ALL Arkansas geocachers to use these banners on all of their cache pages, so that everyone who visits your cache will see them!

Initially, I had put links for both the web page and the Yahoo! group on my pages, but now I've removed the Yahoo! links for several reasons: 1) The web page seems to me to be the best long-term solution. 2) It removes a level of confusion for potential members by having a single POC. 3) The web page has links to the Yahoo! group, if needed.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

I added a banner to my cache pages last night. I figured why not put them on there to help spread the word about the new site. the more folks we get on here the better.

RuffRidr Guest
    I like the new banners a lot as well. I just finished putting them onto my cache pages. Hopefully if a lot of people see these, it will get a lot more people onto this site and these forums.

Good work!

--RuffRidr

cachecrazies Guest
    Love the banners and am planning on spending part of this weekend putting them on our cache pages!

Thanks a whole bunch!

cachecrazies Guest
    Got all of our cache pages updated to show the links. It was so much easier than I anticipated! It's been a loooong time since I've done HTML ! This was so easy and quick - thanks so much for all the work you've put into this - we really appreciate it.

Geoark1 Guest
    As My Daughters would say the Banners are "FIRE" thanks for the great site and all the hard work.

Our banners look just like everyone else we need to make a banner like no one else has mabe something with movement, or something. It needs to be different .
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

GEO Guest

I do not know how

Action Links.
    If I knew how to do it I would.
    Like maybe the Geocaching logo GX swirling at the x point.

I also added the link to my Home page at
    ARK-MO-GEOCACHERS ASSOCIATION.
    THANKS THIS IS WHAT WE REALLY NEEDED.

rousefam Guest
    On the search page for the state, there is a place for organizations. Currently only two are shown under the Arkansas Cachers - Ark State parks and Ozark geocachers.
    Suggest that the new banner is listed here.
    The website is fantastic!

Rousefam
    (Lefty & Roust-about)

rousefam Guest
    I have been to a few of the cache pages for some of you, but have not been able to see the new ArkGeo banner on the cache page.
    Where exactly is it supposed to be?
    If someone can give me an cache name that has it showing, so I can view.
    Thanks,
    Rousefam
    (Lefty & Roust-about)