Thread: Thumbs Up for Cachers

Geoark1 Guest

Thumbs Up for Cachers

Two Thumbs Up

Just want to say Thanks to Lady Engineer and her team for the great caches she/they have placed. All very good with all the objectives of our being utilized in the sport of Geocaching. BTW the Bug Hotel is in a great location.

The other Thumb goes to Woodwalker9 for his series in my home County too . We have you caught up, now get back out there plant some more .

LadyEngineer Guest

Thanks

Wow!! I can honestly say I was speechless when I read your post. Being so new and having discovered so few and read so many post about how bad some newbie placements have been, I've been very timid about placing. As you can see, I got over being speechless. I also gave a lot of consideration to each cache so that I could get people to start looking at the east part of the state. I've done these three in Lonoke and am in the process of looking for some in Prairie County and Arkansas County. I appricate the compliment, because I was very concerned about placing these, but am very glad I did. Thanks again.

Hope I get to meet you at the meet and greet or at one of the caches.

LE

Lady Engineer, just want to say that I second what Geoark1 said. Great job on your first three and I look forward to your next ones. Keep up the good work.

Woodwalker9