Thread: Merchandise??

T'nH Guest

Merchandise??

I saw in a post regarding the August event (we weren't caching then) about merchandise for sale. I saw the page for the coins, but didn't see anything else (like t-shirts). Is this something you only offer at the annual event? Just asking as Christmas is approaching way to fast for my liking and thought I'd explore here before heading to geocaching.com.

We normally have the merchandise at the annual event and at other ArkGeo events (except meet & eats) and even at some non-ArkGeo events when we are invited to sell (and someone on the fundraising committee is able to go). What part of the state are you in?

T'nH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA534 View Post
    What part of the state are you in?
    Searcy

Well I know that they are planning on having the merchandise at the Nimrod event coming up soon. Not sure of any other events before Christmas. The merchandise is stored in Russellville with the chairman of the Fundraising Committee. We've talked about setting up a store on the website but it seems there is a lot more to that than we we anticipated.

T'nH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA534 View Post
    Well I know that they are planning on having the merchandise at the Nimrod event coming up soon. Not sure of any other events before Christmas. The merchandise is stored in Russellville with the chairman of the Fundraising Committee. We've talked about setting up a store on the website but it seems there is a lot more to that than we we anticipated.
    That's okay. We have family in town for homecoming that weekend otherwise I'd try to make it. I could only imagine the website issues~ shudder. Thanks for responding anyway.

We can bring the merchandise to the Wonderview event tomorrow if anyone is interested.
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

T'nH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Griswolds View Post
    We can bring the merchandise to the Wonderview event tomorrow if anyone is interested.
    I look forward to bringing the family to an event soon. This one is close enough, but already have 3 things on the calendar for tomorrow. Just FYI in regards to us, but maybe others are interested.