Thread: howdy ya'all!

we5kings Guest

howdy ya'all!

we5kings would like to introduce ourselves- we are a family of 5 who have recently come acrossthis great adventure and have already found some wonderful places to camp and fish this spring. We run a signmaking business as well a vending business so we hope to add a little more fun to the caches we visit. we look forward to the future as an Arkansas member in Geocaching!

RuffRidr Guest
    Welcome to the hobby. We hope that you and your family have as much fun with this sport as my family does. We're also in NW Arkansas. If you have any questions or need some help with anything, let us know.

--RuffRidr

MrsGeoark Guest
    Welcome! we are in Central Arkansas
    Geoark1 and Mrs Geoark

Welcome, welcome! We're glad you found us and feel free to join in the discussions. There are lots of friendly and HELPFUL people here, and I think it's a great resource, especially for new cachers. Don't be scared to ask questions or ask for help. That's what we're here for!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LadyEngineer Guest
    Howdy from central AR. Glad you found the sport and this site. We love meeting new people here and can't wait to see you out and about. Happy Caching.

cachecrazies Guest
    Welcome to the great world of geocaching! Glad you joined us!

You've already found one of our caches - Spring River and another area cache - Ackerman River - so you're familiar with our area. If there's any information we can help you out with from this area just let us know - there's lots of friendly cachers around here!

Hope you have a great time and lots of good experiences!

Bob and Linda

Also welcome from NWArkansas I'm in Fort Smith and Fayetteville everyday so feel free to contact me anytime.479-461-9295 Gunnar
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!