Thread: New Cache

cachemates Guest

New Cache

We had planned to place a new cache in this area a couple of weeks ago but my Mother died and we put it on hold.
    Today I went down and placed a new cache at the Rest Area between Malvern and Arkadelphia. The same place where the Poor Boy Cache was located. Not in the same location but in the same area. Not a lot of choices in that park. Maybe some of you will be FTF.
    Jerry

Phantom_491 Guest

Poor Boys Stash & Travel Bug Stop

I have been working with the Nugget Hunters on getting this cache back up. I delivered the cache to them during the Thanksgiving Holidy so they could do what was needed to restore it. They were planning on restoring it, then putting it up for adoption, because it's hard for them to maintain it. (They live on the TX side of Texarkana.) I told them I would help in the process and maybe even adopt the cache. I'll drop them a line and tell them not to wirry about it so they can use the container elsewhere.

This is a great location for a TB stop since it is accessible to both sides of the highway.

cachemates Guest
    Dennis
    I emailed the Tennessee Geocacher about this site before I placed the cache. He said it was open and for me to go for it. I should have emailed the Nugget Hunters about this and now I'm sorry I didn't.
    I wasn't trying to run ahead of any one in placing this cache. The only reason I considered this area is because we have two other caches a De Gray State Park. I'm sorry for this and have disabled the cache.
    If you would like to put a cache here you are more than welcome to it. In fact I wish you would, that would give me another cache to find.
    I have other people's TB's in that cache that I feel responsible for that I need to move. I will help you take over this cache or anything I can to resolve this. I am truly sorry for this.
    Jerry