Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Munzees

Munzees

samplemunzee.jpg Mathseeker and I just got new smartphones and have started doing some munzees. Anyone else doing these and if so, what do you think?

I have found some fun in capturing some around here. It IS quick and easy. I enjoy grabbing them while out looking for other caches.

I have not deployed any yet. Might need someone to show me how.

Chris

We have a few in Clarksville and have deployed a couple in Fayetteville, plan on doing more, it is fun and quick, especially the ones that are in caches, we have deployed some that are on their own, and have found some that are on their own, it is catching on..

Clark has it exactly right. The ones in caches are a nice bonus. However, the great thing about them is they can be placed practically anywhere. After all, they're just a sheet of paper. We have about a dozen up here in NWA. Waiting on the rest of the state to catch up!! Heck, waiting for the rest of the cachers up here to catch up!!

Can't resist: Did you get smartphones? or iPhones?

Quote Originally Posted by TnT View Post
    We have about a dozen up here in NWA. Waiting on the rest of the state to catch up!!
    Catch up? We've got 85 in and immediately around El Dorado. Sounds like y'all may need to catch up with us down here!

Quote Originally Posted by arkfiremedic View Post
    Catch up? We've got 85 in and immediately around El Dorado. Sounds like y'all may need to catch up with us down here!
    Yeah, I've noticed. Little out of my caching area though. You can come up here and deploy some!!

going to LA next month, hope we can capture more down there..

Come on down Clark! Always love seeing our Upper Arkansas neighbors down here in Lower Arkansas!

drmo913 Guest
    I know my buddy JasonDDickerson thinks there awesome! My 3gs doesn't enjoy capturing them. It always locks up.
    ...I'm not too keen on them at the moment as the result of that.

They are fun, and best thing about them is, once you "capture" one, you're done, it is then on to the next one.. you can type in a little note but the app does the rest