Thread: Clue Sheet for State Park Caches

DaisyRae67 Guest

Clue Sheet for State Park Caches

BandGeek77 and I have started to collect the clues from the state park caches. I tried to open the clue sheet from several of the state park cache sites to print so we could record our clues. Every time I get a "404 not found" error message.

Does anyone have this file that they could send me? Who would I contact to let them know the link is not working?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyRae67 View Post
    BandGeek77 and I have started to collect the clues from the state park caches. I tried to open the clue sheet from several of the state park cache sites to print so we could record our clues. Every time I get a "404 not found" error message.

Does anyone have this file that they could send me? Who would I contact to let them know the link is not working?

Thanks
    Probably the best thing to do would be go to the cache page for that park and right under the name of the Park Cache you'll see a link that says: "a cache by Arkansas State Parks" - click on Arkansas State parks and that will take you to their Arkansas State Park Profile page which has an e-mail address where you can send them a message. See if that works, if not let us know and maybe we'll try something else.

If you click on the Downloads button at the top of the screen it is listed under the misc. section.

Or just click HERE and download.

I have the clue sheet. Post an email address and I will send it to you.