Thread: Arkgeo swag for sale at the Burns Park Cache Bash

Steal Your Cache Guest

Arkgeo swag for sale at the Burns Park Cache Bash

be aware that there will be a swag table at the cache bash!

Ark Geo Merchandise Price List

GeoCoins $12
    T-Shirts Blue, Pink, Grey $15
    T-Shirts Beige (2XL, 3XL) $15
    T-Shirts Beige (S, M, L, XL, Youth) $12
    Ball Caps $13
    Car Stickers $5
    Hiking Staff Medallions $4
    Carabineers $2
    Soda Bottles with lids $6
    Soda Bottles without lids $4

Are there white car stickers yet? The black one doesn't show up well on my car.
    Profile for thefab5willisclan

Sorry, we don't have new stickers yet. ;-( Trying to get a new design or two to go with our regular ones... in white...

Hey Goff, do you guys have everything you need from help volunteer wise? I looked through your logs (were still not sure if we'll get to go) but looks like you guys will have a good turn out. I notice the cito has way fewer attending's. I can only guess people don't want to travel 2 days in a row. I wonder if a CITO event with all the activities you have on Saturday and you make it where you get points or minutes taken off your time for pounds of trash collected or something. Just a thought there for next year.

So either you or someone with ArkGeo will need to talk about the point system and how it works since I saw several notes logged on your event page. I'm not sure, but I bet someone will have a laptop there with internet connectivity, perhaps we can get those who are not signed up, signed up and walk them through the process.

Do you guys have trash pickers, bags, etc?
    Have you got any donations from local companies to donate any water or anything, if not I bet our community relations people can help with that. I have had good luck in past getting restaurants to donate food/drink, gift vouchers, etc for clean up events!

Saint Aubie Guest
    Looking forward to picking up my coin! Hopefully I will remember with all the other fun going on...