Thread: Howdy y'all!!!

DaTexanBoy Guest

Howdy y'all!!!

Just wanted to say howdy everyone! I'm sure everyone thought I had dropped off the face of the face of the earth but I didn't, no caches there. . Sorry I've been gone do long, just been having a lot of issues with my back and knees. Either way just wanted to say howdy and you'll be seeing me around here and there more than in 2012. My daughters and I will need something to do while my wife is off at basic training and tech school for the AF. Hope to hear from y'all.

drmo913 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTexanBoy View Post
    Just wanted to say howdy everyone! I'm sure everyone thought I had dropped off the face of the face of the earth but I didn't, no caches there. . Sorry I've been gone do long, just been having a lot of issues with my back and knees. Either way just wanted to say howdy and you'll be seeing me around here and there more than in 2012. My daughters and I will need something to do while my wife is off at basic training and tech school for the AF. Hope to hear from y'all.
    Look forward to seeing your name on logs again! Hopefully, love hearing your stories!

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Thanks drmo. It's been nice to be able to look caches again. With my wife about to head out for training in a couple months, it'll be nice to do something the girls and I enjoy to help time go by a little quicker.

Good to hear from you again!

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Thanks topkitty. Razz and I have been planning our annual long day trip. It's going to be a long trip this year. All in al around a 13 hour trip. Covering a large section of Arkansas. Looking forward to it. After this the trip this year, we should be able to knock out the county challenge, delorme challenge and state park challenge next year. Definitely looking forward to that.

Welcome back! I look forward to seeing you on the caching trail.

Agree, maybe see you at a meet/greet soon??

DaTexanBoy Guest
    Yeah, I need to see when the next close by meet and greet is.