Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a question / need help / need advice.

Also an update to all who may be following along. I have heard back from those upon whom I was awaiting replies and now I am just trying to get everything worked out and worked up. As soon as I have more news I will let you know. Thanks to all who chimed in!

Saint Aubie Guest
    One thing you could do is actually make the 13 locations into virtual stages by placing a piece of information at each marker. You could make this as simple as writing a number on the marker, or more complicated by asking a question that is answered by the marker (if there is written information about the planet, etc.). In the listing, you might say, for example, "The first marker represents the sun. You will find the answer for 'A' written on the inside lid of the marker box." On the inside lid, you might write, "A = 4".

You could then use those 13 numbers to build final cache coordinates, e.g. "The final cache coordinates are N 3A BC.DEF W 0GH IJ.KLM." That way, the geocacher has to visit all 13 markers, but the only physical container is the final, which doesn't have to be in the model at all.

Hi All,
    Just wanted to give everyone an update. Things are clicking along and we will be submitting the cache page very soon. Thanks again to all who have offered advice and suggestions.

Saint Aubie Guest
    I look forward to finding it with the kids some day!

Hi all,
    Long time no post. Life and school has had me very busy the last couple of months and kept me away from the forums. I would like to announce that the multicache has been finalized, submitted and now published. Thanks to every one for your help, advice and patience. Here is where you can find it.

Solar Trekking - GC3RVJ6

I look forward to searching for this one!
    Profile for thefab5willisclan